<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7602971381590016658?origin\x3dhttps://icangetbywithnothing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
retro!
♥Monday, March 2, 2009 } 11:59 PM

Tuesday again. im kinda hoping for the week to pass by faster. i mean. i love my weekends. I used to rather spend weekends working and stuff but now it's different. I sorta feel that i'm putting my weekends to better use now.

I got sick of eating my usual for breakfast. so i got a curry puff and lychee tea.

I just came back from the blood donation drive lecture and i realised that i was still on this page.

But it's good casue it gives me something to talk about.

I really dont want to seem shallow and all when people tell me to go save three lives but seriously honestly. I dont want to go all the way there only to find out that i cant donate again. Then again philip asked what if i can? then i get to save three lives. but the thing is.. still... will i be able to with stand the after effects?

oh wells.. but you see if i do go... i get to skip a few hours of bsu. and i need to skip a few hours so that leaves me with sufficient time for my work. and yes i do work better when i have just enough time instead of PLENTY of it. casue then i'd be thinking i could use my time in other areas that would mean giving so much more ad wasting less hours of my life.

Come to think of it i think i do waste like 2 hourd of my life a day waiting for public transport.

SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS. and dad couldnt believe how much transport went up by. SEEEEEEEEEE. haha. bus and train isnt always the better option. alright then.. bye now.

Th' Lady♥

Just me (eLiz)
Applause♥

Designer : unlovedd%-
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Image from : Here!:D